Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wedding Season Coming Soon!

It’s that time of year again. The holidays are behind us, the seasons are beginning to change, and brides are starting to plan their spring and summer weddings.

In just a few short months of becoming associates with Beauty Through a Photograph and fully bringing Steve Ellmore Studios online, business is blooming! Last week Felicia and I met with Bride-to-Be Mindy and Fiancé Chris. They were so impressed they booked their reservation right there on the spot!

In search of brides to update my portfolio with, I have so far gathered at least three volunteers to willing to don their bridal gowns again for a photojournalistic style re-shoot. They get additional wedding pictures and I’m able to showcase more of my shooting style. Now the only thing we are waiting for is the weather to cooperate.

I’m always in need a new faces, so if you are interested in volunteering, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment