Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This Summer's Weddings

Okay, as promised, I'm here to update you on the wedding events conducted this summer. There were three notable events and all turned out beautifully! The first to mention was Chris and Mindy. This was an outdoor wedding taken at Chris's Parent's house. It was a gorgeous and bright sun shinny day!

The next event was with Nate and Sarah. Theirs was an indoor wedding at a newly remodeled wedding chapel in Olympia, WA. Although it was a very warm day and the lighting was romantically dim, it made for some very nice photographs. This was also one of my first military couple and I prepared a very special package specifically for them. To see examples of this wedding click the following links:

Pre-Wedding:
Nate & Sarah: Pre-Wedding


Ceremony:
Nate & Sarah: Wedding Ceremony


Reception:
Nate & Sarah: Reception


Formals:
Nate & Sarah: Formals


The most recent wedding was Rachel and Paul's. Theirs was another outdoor event. This one was held at a Bed & Breakfast by the water. They come from a large traditional Italian family and I had the opportunity to capture many many additional family photos by requesting members. They made me feel as though I was a part of their family. On this occasion I went through several capture cards in my camera as I took well over two thousand photos! Several weeks later, I am just now putting the finishing touches on refining them all. Check back here in a couple weeks to see some of these samples.

That's all for now. More to come later.

-Steve-

No comments:

Post a Comment