Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rachel & Paul's Wedding

As I mentioned in my previous post about this summer's weddings, one of the couples I worked with, Rachel and Paul, had their wedding at a bed and breakfast by the water. Paul comes from a large, traditional Italian family. I had such a good time photographing their wedding, especially their formals and reception. So friendly and out-going, they all made me feel like a part of the family.

Several of the members asked me to take additional photos of them and other family members. It was like a big family reunion. So, by popular demand, for this post I wanted to provide a place for the whole family to see their photos and make it an easy way to preview and select images for ordering copies. So here they are. Enjoy!
Rachel & Paul Formals


For my next post, I am planning to upload additional photos from this wedding to include the Pre-ceremony, Ceremony and best of all...the Reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment